Monday, April 7, 2014

BIRTH CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY RDO

BIRTH CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY RDO apply meeseva


To

The Revenue Divisional Officer,
___________________ Division,
___________________ District.

Respected Sir,

Sub: - Request for Issue of the Birth Certificate of my son/daughter-regarding.

I, ______________________S/O / D/O / F/O / M/O / W/O__________________,
Age ____years, occupation: _________, R/o H.No. ______, Near______________,
____________ Mandal, ________________Dist. Andhra Pradesh submit the following few lines
for your kind perusal and sympathetic favorable consideration please.

That my wife’s name is ___________________ . That my son/daughter,
___________________was born on__________ (dd/mm/yyyy) at H.No.______, Near________,
___________ Mandal/Municipality,_____________ Dist. Andhra Pradesh. The information
regarding birth of my son/daughter was not informed to the local Births and Deaths Registration
Authority of ____________Mandal/Municipality. Hence the name of my son /daughter is not
recorded in the Birth & Death Register of ______________________ Mandal/Municipality.

 That my son/daughter requires birth certificate for further education urgently.

I enclosed here with Non availability certificate issued by the GP or Municipal
Commissioner, Ration card copy, SSC marks memo and Self Affidavit.

Therefore I request you kindly to issue necessary orders to Commissioner, Municipal
Council__________ to record date of birth of my son/daughter and issue Birth Certificate as
above at the earliest.


 Yours faithfully,
 Signature of the Applicant

Procedure: (following to be enclosed)
1) Physical Document#
2) Non availability certificate issued by the GP or
 Municipal Commissioner# Land Line Number:
3) Ration card copy# Mobile No:
4) SSC marks memo# E-Mail id:
5) Self Affidavit#

*-mandatory # -any one of them







No comments:

Post a Comment